Ruger 1754 GP100 Double Action Revolver , .357 Mag, 4″ Barrel, Hogue Stippled Hardwood, Satin Stainless Finish, 6-round
The Ruger GP100 revolvers are among the most comfortable .357 Magnum revolvers ever made. Their rugged medium sized frames and cushioned grip system permit repeated firings of powerful .357 Magnum cartridges without shooter fatigue. All GP100 revolvers feature a strong triple locking cylinder, and are available in both blued and stainless steel models, and in both square and round butt variations.
- The Match Champion™ Model is designed with the competitor in mind. With its ergonomic enhancements and tuned action, the Match Champion™ delivers fast, accurate shots and takes the popular GP100® to the next level. It features a contoured cylinder, Novak® Lo-Mount Carry rear sight and fiber optic front sight, Hogue® hardwood grip with stippled sides and a slab-sided, half-lug target crowned barrel.
- Patented grip frame design easily accommodates the use of a wide variety of custom grips.
- Patented Ruger transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Easy takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for no hassle maintenance and assembly.
- Also features a slab-sided, half-lug barrel and hard plastic case.