Browning Buck Mark Challenge .22LR Pistol- 5.5″ Light Tapered Barrel, 10-RD, Rosewood Grips, Adj. Sights- Browning 051519490
Browning’s Buck Mark rimfire pistol leads the industry in quality, reliability, accuracy and variety. It is constructed of a solid piece of aircraft-grade 7075 aluminum alloy, and then CNC machined to exacting tolerances. The crisp single-action trigger, hand reamed chamber, target crowned barrel and finely adjustable target sights mean the Buck Mark comes ready for fun straight from the box. Its slide features built-in recess and raised side panels for better grip along with a manual slide release. The Buck Mark utilizes a Pro-Target rear sight and a manual thumb safety. The Challenge model features a light tapered barrel, blowback action and single-action trigger. This model has a matte black frame and slide and rosewood grips.
- Alloy Frame with Matte Black Finish
- 5.5″ Light Tapered Barrel
- Blowback Action; Single-Action Trigger; Steel Slide
- Rosewood Textured Grips
- Fiber Optic Front, Adjustable Rear Sights
- FAMILY:Buck Mark Series
- MODEL:Buck Mark Challenge Rosewood
- TYPE:Semi-Auto Pistol
- ACTION:Single Action
- FINISH:Blued Barrel Matte Black Frame
- STOCK/FRAME:Alloy Frame
- STOCK/GRIPS:Rosewood Textured Grips
- WEIGHT:27 oz.
- CALIBER/GAUGE:22 LR
- CAPACITY:10 + 1
- # OF MAGS:1
- MAGAZINE DESC:10 rd.
- OVERALL LENGTH:9.5″
- SIGHTS:Fiber Optic Front, Black Rear
- SAFETY:2 Position Frame Mounted
- ADDL INFO:Steel Light Tapered Barrel