Colt LE6920 AR-15 Semi-Auto Rifle 5.56mm/ .223 rem. with 16″ Chrome-Lined Barrel, Collapsible Stock, 30-Round Mag LE6920
This specially designed law enforcement weapon system features many of the combat proven advantages of the military M4. With the 4-position buttstock fully retracted, the Law Enforcement Carbine is less than 30 in (76.2 cm) in length and weighs only 5.65 lb (2.56 kg) – ideal for tactical deployment and traditional patrol. Colt’s Law Enforcement Carbine is available with a step-cut barrel that allows it to accept a grenade launcher for non-lethal options. Furthermore, the handguard has dual insulated aluminum shielding for more effective heat protection.
Colt’s M4 Carbine is available with a step-cut barrel that allows it to accept a grenade launcher for non-lethal options. Furthermore, the handguard has dual insulated aluminum shielding for more effective heat protection.
– Unique direct gas operating system eliminates the conventional operating rod and results in fewer and lighter components
– Accommodates the full range of 5.56mm ammunition, including the NATO M855/SS109 and U.S. M193, utilizing a rifling twist of 1 turn in 7″ (178mm)
– Straight-line construction disperses recoil straight back to the shoulder, increasing handling capabilities, especially during repeated fire
– 4-position sliding buttstock allows the weapon to adapt to users of different sizes and physical characteristics as well as various firing positions and clothing variations
– Cartridge case deflector allows easy operation in both right and left handed shooting positions for increased tactical applications
– Muzzle compensator further reduces muzzle climb and helps eliminate flash and dust signatures
– Ejection port cover protects the chamber from dust and mud
– Field strips easily without special tools for simple field user maintenance
– Flat top receiver allows for removable carrying handle and easy mounting of accessories (carry Handle NOT Included).
– M203 40mm Grenade Launcher (optional, subject to NFA restrictions) mounts directly to the Carbine without modification
– 1 magazine is standard.
– Target style rear sight features dual apertures (0-200m, 300-600m) and adjusts for both windage and elevation
– High strength materials add durability to the forearm, buttstock and pistol grip for greater comfort and effectiveness.
With the 4-position buttstock fully retracted, the Law Enforcement Carbine is less than 30 in in length and weighs only 6.95 lb – ideal for tactical use.