Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 LTAC Pistol, 300 AAC Blackout, 10.3″ Barrel, 32rd , Law Tactical Gen3 Adapter – Daniel Defense 02-128-08252
This highly maneuverable pistol pairs a 10.3” barrel and the MFR 9.0 rail for fast handling, accuracy, and reliability while also providing compatibility with a wide variety of muzzle devices and sound suppressors for even more customization. A variation of the DDM4V7 S, it features the SB Tactical SOB Pistol Stabilizing Brace with the Law Tactical GEN 3-M AR Folding Stock Adapter and is classified as a pistol, not a short-barreled rifle, so it does not require ATF approval and a tax stamp. The Daniel Defense DDM4V7 P features M-LOK attachment technology and comes equipped with a rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense pistol grip with integral trigger guard and soft touch overmolding.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: AR Pistol Receiver Extension
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:8 Twist, 10.3″ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Pistol Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- HANDGUARD: MFR 9.0 M-LOK, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized, Black
- BRACE: SB Tactical SOB Pistol Stabilizing Brace
- Law Tactical GEN 3-M AR Folding Stock Adapter
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!