Inter Ordnance IN1001 Hellhound AK-47 Rifle 7.62×39, 4 Rail System, 30-Round Mag, Mil-Spec Receiver
I.O. Inc. introduces the Hellhound, the Americanized version of the AK-47 that delivers 2” groups at 100 yards. It features a Picatinny quad rail and a CNC machined scope mount rail. Every assault rifle option known can be fitted to this rifle, and I.O. Inc. has a complete line of top quality accessories available.
The muzzle flash is suppressed with a Phantom flash hider. A 30 round 7.62×39 caliber waffle pattern polymer magazine offers lighter weight and increased reliability. All guns have match grade barrels and are made to the highest quality standards for the utmost reliability and longevity.
It includes a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty and is completely American-made in Palm Bay, FL.
- Mil-Spec receiver
- Barrel Length: 16.25″
- 1:10 RH twist
- Black polymer stock and Picatinny rail forearm
- Tactical pistol grip
- Tactical sling swivel
- CNC machined scope mountrail
- Adjustable front and rear sight
- Overall Length: 36″
- Military finish (Manganese phosphated/heat and chemical resistant paint applied)
- NO Bayonet Lug
- Rifle will shoot 2″ grouping with iron sights on 100 yards.
No sales to NY, NJ, MD, CT, MA.