Ruger 10/22 Competition Custom Shop .22LR Semi-Auto Rifle, 16.12″ Fluted Barrel, Textured Laminate Stock, 30 MOA Rail – Ruger 31120
The 10/22® Competition Rifle features a hard-coat anodized, CNC-machined, heat treated and stress relieved 6061-T6511 aluminum receiver with an integral, optics-ready, 30 MOA picatinny rail. The custom receiver is paired with a 4140, heat treated and nitrided, match CNC-machined bolt to create a tight-fitting, smooth action that will enable the highest level of performance. The receiver incorporates a second bedding lug, ensuring it is securely bedded to the stock. This rifle also features an exclusive second barrel locator to provide a free-floating barrel for superior accuracy. The receiver incorporates a rear cleaning port, providing access to the barrel from the rear of the receiver for ease of cleaning.
The receiver is secured in a painted and textured laminated stock that provides a sure-feeling, slip-free grip. The stock also features a fully adjustable cheek rest, which can be repositioned horizontally and vertically to allow the customer to create a custom-adjusted feel that is stable, comfortable and repeatable.
FAMILY: 10/22 Series
MODEL: 10/22 Competition Custom Shop
CALIBER/GAUGE: 22 LR
FINISH: Black Anodized
FINISH TYPE: Black
STOCK: Synthetic Stock
STOCK/GRIPS: Painted & Textured Laminated
BARREL: 16.12″ Bull Barrel
OVERALL LENGTH: 36″
DRILLED / TAPPED
CAPACITY: 10 + 1
# OF MAGAZINES: 1
MAG DESCRIPTION: 10 rd.
THREAD PATTERN: 1/2×28
SPECIAL: Threaded Barrel Model
WEIGHT: 6.0 lbs.
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 12.1 lbs.
SAFETY FEATURES: 2 Position Crossbolt
ADDL INFO: 30 MOA Picatinny Rail
ADDL INFO: Fully Adjustable Cheek Rest
ADDL INFO: Match Bolt Release & Hard Case
MFG MODEL NO: 31120
- 16-1/8” cold hammer-forged bull barrel is fluted to reduce weight and dissipate heat and is also threaded with a 1/2”-28 pattern to accommodate the included muzzle brake or other barrel accessories.
- Dual bedding system incorporates a second bedding lug, ensuring the receiver is securely bedded to the stock.
- Top barrel locator allows for a free-floating barrel for superior accuracy.
- Integral, optics-ready 30 MOA Picatinny rail for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- Painted and textured laminated stock provides a sure-feeling, slip-free grip.
- Hard-coat anodized CNC-machined receiver made from heat treated and stress relieved 6061-T6511 aluminum that allows for optimal receiver-to-bolt interaction and a match-grade feel.
- Receiver incorporates a rear cleaning port, providing access to the barrel from the rear of the receiver for ease of cleaning.
- BX-Trigger™ with a light, crisp 2.5-3 pound trigger pull weight with minimal overtravel and a positive reset.
- Fully adjustable cheek rest can be repositioned to accommodate varying comb heights and positions to create a custom-adjusted feel that is stable, comfortable and repeatable for optic alignment.
- Extended, ambidextrous magazine release to allow for the easy removal of the magazine during fast-paced competition reloads.
- Proprietary, enhanced semi-auto chamber proven to increase accuracy and precision while not compromising reliable feeding and extraction.
- Heat treated and nitrided match CNC-machined bolt that creates a tight-fitting, smooth action enabling the highest level of performance.
- Match bolt release allows you to easily advance the nitrided bolt with a quick pull and release ro the rear.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Also includes: hard case; Ruger® Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity, challenge coin, cleaning cloth and decal.