Ruger 10/22 Takedown Lite .22 LR Rifle, 16.1″ Yellow Anodized BBL, Black Synthetic Stock, 10 Rds, Ruger 21165
Please note: This model features a Turqoise aluminum barrel tension sleeve!
Ruger’s 10/22 Takedown has a easy takedown which enables quick separation of the barrel from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Simple reassembly allows for a secure connection of the barrel and action and returns the firearm to zero, even when receiver-mounted optics are used, ensuring consistent accuracy, shot after shot. The detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. It features a combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts; a easy-to-use extended magazine release that provides smooth, no-fuss removal of a flush-mounted magazine; and a push-button, cross-bolt manual safety. Included is a convenient carry-case, which provides ample storage with extra pockets and magazine pouches.
• Patented, detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
• Legendary action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
• Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
• Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
• Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
• Cold hammer-forged barrel tensioned in aluminum alloy barrel sleeve features a 1/2″-28 threaded muzzle and is fitted with a thread cap which can be removed to allow for the use of muzzle accessories.
• Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
• Also includes: Convenient carry-case, which provides ample storage room for magazines and accessories.
• Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
• Features the Ruger® Modular Stock System with a low comb, standard length of pull (ships with an additional high comb, standard length of pull stock module).