Ruger 10/22 .22LR Carbine w/ 18.5″ Barrel, 10 1 Rounds, Stainless Steel/Black Synthetic Finish – 1140
The Ruger 10/22 rifle is America’s favorite .22 LR rifle, with proven performance in a wide range of styles for every rimfire application. Ideally suited for informal target shooting, “plinking,” small game hunting and action-shooting events, Ruger has sold millions of 10/22 rifles since their introduction in 1964. With its legendary action and renowned reliable rotary magazine, all 10/22 rifles are sleek, perfectly balanced, rugged and superbly accurate.
With a variety of choices – from the standard 10/22 Carbine, to the tack-driving accuracy of the Target model, the 10/22 is still today’s most popular .22 rifle. It looks right, feels right, shoots right and continues to perform under heavy use – inspiring the most fanatical loyalty from its owners. With proven design, legendary reliability and the modern features demanded by today’s .22 LR shooters, these firearms are priced right to make keeping tradition affordable.
- PATENTED, DETACHABLE 10-SHOT ROTARY MAGZINE features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- EASY-TO-USE EXTENDED MAGAZINE RELEASE provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the unique, flush mounted magazine – with no exposed magazine to dent and no uncomfortable protrusions at the rifle’s balance point.
- POSITIVE, PUSH-BUTTON, CROSS-BOLT MANUAL SAFETY
- COMBINATION SCOPE BASE ADAPTER for both Weaver-style and .22 “tip-off” scope mounts is provided with every rifle.
- HAMMER-FORGED BARREL that is locked into the receiver by a unique two-screw V-block system.
- HEAT-STABILIZED, GLASS-FILLED POLYMER TRIGGER HOUSING ASSEMBLY is precision-made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance, and unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- SIGHTS: Featuring blade, gold-bead front sights and adjustable, folding rear sights.
- ALSO FEATURES: Contoured buttpad and barrel band.