Ruger American 338 Win Mag Bolt-Action Rifle, 24″ Threaded Barrel, Black Finish, Synthetic Stock – Ruger 16913
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Ergonomic, lightweight nylon synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- 5/8″-24 threaded barrel is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security. Single-column detachable box magazine.
- Also includes – magazine; sling swivel studs.
- Factory-Installed One-Piece Aluminum Scope Rail
Stock: Black Synthetic
Sights: None – Scope Base Installed
Barrel Length: 24″
Material: Stainless Steel
Thread Pattern: 5/8″-24
Finish: Satin Blued
Weight: 7.5 lb.
Twist: 1:10″ RH
Overall Length: 44.5″
Length of Pull: 13.75″