Ruger GP100 Match Champion 10mm Revolver, 4.2″ Barrel, Stainless Finish, Fiber-Optic Front Sight, Hardwood Grips – Ruger 1775
- Triple-locking contoured cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot and enables easy re-holstering. The ejector and chamber mouths have a light chamfer to aid loading.
- Patented grip frame design easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips.
- Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly.
- Patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- A custom Hogue® hardwood grip with stippled sides permits an ideal grip for competition shooting.
- The half-lug 4.2″ barrel delivers lively handling for quick transition between targets and also features an 11° target crown for competitive-level accuracy.
- Polished and optimized internals, a centering boss on the trigger, and centering shims on the hammer produce a smooth double-action trigger pull and a crisp and consistent let-off.
- Ships with three (3) full moon clips that act as both a speed loader for the 10mm rounds and aid in the ejection of the spent cartridges.
- FAMILY:GP100 Series
- ACTION:Double / Single Action
- STOCK/FRAME:Steel Frame
- STOCK/GRIPS:Hogue Stippled Hardwood
- WEIGHT:37 oz.
- CAPACITY:6 Shot
- OVERALL LENGTH:9.5″
- SIGHTS:Fiber Optic FS / Adjustable RS
- SAFETY:Transfer Bar
- ADDL INFO:Full Shroud
- ADDL INFO:Slab Slided/Half-Lug Barrel
- ADDL INFO:Ships w/3 Moon Clips