Ruger M77 Hawkeye African 375 Ruger Bolt-Action Rifle, Left Hand, 23″ Barrel, Walnut Stock – Ruger 47121
When Reliability, Versatility, Performance and Affordability are a Must. Ruger® M77® Hawkeye® bolt-action rifles are designed to be instant classics. Built with versatility, style and performance in mind, these rifles meet the challenges of hunters throughout the world. Offering shooters a host of functional enhancements that provide rewarding shooting experiences – slim ergonomics, classic checkering of the walnut stock, and the LC6™ trigger – Ruger M77 Hawkeye rifles will impress knowledgeable shooters with their performance-improving features.
In addition, these bolt-action rifles contain all the value-added characteristics of yesterday’s Ruger rifles: positive floor plate latch, integral scope mounts, three-position safety, hammer-forged barrels, and of course, they’re made in America. All of these innovations, combined with legendary Ruger reliability, are features that big game hunters from Africa to Alaska can feel. Chambered in calibers from the varmint shooting 204 Ruger to the big bore 416 Ruger, there is an M77 Hawkeye for every game animal, on every continent, in any weather.
- Stock – American Walnut with Ebony Forend Cap
- Front Sight – Bead
- Rear Sight – Adjustable
- Capacity – 3
- Thread Pattern – 5/8″-18
- Barrel Length – 23″
- Overall Length – 44.88″
- Material – Alloy Steel
- Finish – Satin Blued
- Length Of Pull – 13.50″
- Twist – 1:12″ RH
- Weight – 8 lb.
- Grooves – 6
- Suggested Retail – $1279.00
- The LC6™ trigger features smooth, crisp performance right out of the box for increased accuracy on the range or in the field.
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Hinged solid-steel floorplate for easy unloading without having to chamber each cartridge. Features an engraved Ruger logo and patented latch that is flush with the trigger guard to avoid accidental dumping of cartridges.
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Shallow “express-style” windage-adjustable “V” notch rear sight and large white bead front sight for instant target acquisition.
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
- Ergonomically pleasing, American walnut stock has rounded contours along the barrel, on the bottom of the stock and on top of the pistol grip and wrap-around checkering on grip and forend.
- Also includes – rugged one-piece, stainless steel bolt; barrel band mounted swivel stud; optional forend swivel stud.
- The Ruger® Muzzle Brake System includes a removable, radial-port muzzle brake that significantly reduces felt recoil. For times when the brake is not preferred, it may be replaced by the included dynamically-matched muzzle weight. Switching between the brake and the weight will not change the bullet’s point of impact for a particular load. The included thread protector may be used if neither the brake nor the weight is desired.