Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Lite .22LR Aluminum Pistol, Black Anodized Finish, 4.4″ Threaded BBL, 2 10rd Magazines- Ruger 43906
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features an adjustable rear sight and a factory-installed Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the “SAFE” position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
- Comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame with a serrated frontstrap and checkered backstrap.
- Checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold.
- Receiver is made of aerospace-grade aluminum and is ventilated, making the pistol extremely light.
- * Color and shade of anodized component may vary from photo.