Ruger Mark IV Std “70th Anniversary” 22LR Semi-Auto Pistol, 4.75″ BBL, Blued Finish, Wood Box – Ruger 40168
Ruger has long set the standard for reliable, affordable and accurate .22 LR handguns, beginning with the introduction of the Standard Pistol in 1949. Since then, the Standard Pistol has undergone a series of enhancements with the development of the Mark I, Mark II™ and then the Mark III™ in 2005.
Other significant improvements include a one-piece grip frame that is precision CNC-machined from a solid piece of stainless steel; an ambidextrous manual safety and a redesigned bolt stop for more ergonomic operation. The magazine drops free on release for faster reloads and a redesigned magazine disconnect safety prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed. Internal improvements include changes to the hammer, sear, bolt and firing pin for smoother, more reliable feeding.
- Features a commemorative 70th Anniversary laser engraving and limited edition “70TH” serial number prefix.
- Ships in custom wood case reminiscent of the boxes used to ship the original Standard pistols in 1949. Also includes 70th Anniversary pin and decal.
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber-to-muzzle cleaning. Pressing a button in the back of the frame allows the barrel-receiver assembly to tilt up and off the grip frame without the use of tools.
- One-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features a natural pointing grip angle with replaceable grip panels for a non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight-to-barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Ambidextrous manual safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
- FAMILY:Mark IV Series
- MODEL:Mark IV Std. 70th Anniversary
- TYPE:Semi-Auto Pistol
- ACTION:Single Action
- STOCK/FRAME:Alloy Frame
- STOCK/GRIPS:Synthetic Black Checkered Grip
- WEIGHT:28.2 oz.
- CALIBER/GAUGE:22 LR
- # OF MAGS:2
- MAGAZINE DESC:10 rd.
- OVERALL LENGTH:9″
- SIGHTS:Fixed Front & Rear
- SAFETY:Ambidextrous Manual Safety
- ADDL INFO:70th Anniv. Laser Engraving
- ADDL INFO:Limited Ed. “70TH” Serial #’s