Ruger Pistol Caliber PC Carbine 9mm Semi-Auto Rifle, 16″ Barrel, Magpul MOE Stock, Aluminum Handguard, 10-RD, Ruger 19124
Introducing the Ruger PC Carbine Chassis mode. The standard model of this refreshed PC Carbine boasts an abundance of new features, including a glass-filled polymer chassis system, six-position, telescoping, Magpul MOE buttstock, flared magwell for improved magazine reloading capabilities; ergonomic pistol grip with extended trigger reach; and a factory-installed, barrel-mounted picatinny rail.
The new, glass-filled polymer chassis system allows for the use of standard AR pistol grips and collapsible buttstocks. The adjustable ghost ring rear sight of the original PC Carbine has been replaced with a factory-installed, barrel-mounted Picatinny rail, which allows for the forward mounting of optics. These new models utilize a CNC-machined, hard-coat anodized aluminum handguard with Magpul M-LOK® accessory attachment slots on all four sides for easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible accessories.
- CNC-milled handguard that is Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum durability, with Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots on all four sides for easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- Factory-installed, barrel-mounted picatinny rail allows for the forward mounting of optics.
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Ships with SR-Series™/Security-9® pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock® magazines is included*. Ruger American® Pistol magazine wells are available at ShopRuger.com.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support ambidextrous use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip*.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.
- Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
- Chassis system features a flared magwell for improved magazine reloading capabilities as well as integrated, rear-mounted QD cups.
- Lower receiver is fitted with a six-position, telescoping, Magpul® MOE® buttstock on a proprietary receiver extension capable of accepting both commercial and Mil-Spec aftermarket stocks.
- Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control.
- Glass-filled polymer chassis system, with integrated rear 7075-T6 aluminum picatinny rail, allows for the mounting of standard AR grips and picatinny rail-mountable stocks or extensions.
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22® trigger components.
- CNC-machined from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style† rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Also includes: one, SR-Series™ pistol magazine and hex wrenches for disassembly of the chassis and aluminum handguard, as well as removal of the charging handle.
- Model Number: 19124
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Stock: Adjustable Black Synthetic Chassis with Aluminum Free-Float Handguard
- Capacity: 10
- Barrel Length: 16.12″
- Overall Length: 32.25″ – 35.50″
- Front Sight: None
- Rear Sight: None
- Barrel Feature: Threaded Fluted
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
- Weight: 7.3 lb.
- Length of Pull: 10.50″ – 13.75″
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Twist: 1:10″ RH
- Grooves: 6