Ruger Precision .243 Win Bolt-Action Rifle, 26″ Med. Contour Threaded Barrel, Precision MSR Stock, 10rd – Ruger 18010
Purpose-built to distance itself from the typical long-range rifle.
The Ruger Precision Rifle™ is a highly configurable, in-line recoil path, bolt-action rifle.
- Medium contour (.75′ at the muzzle) barrel features 5/8′-24 threads. Thread protector installed.
- Barrels can be easily replaced by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
- Highly accurate Ruger cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- Equipped with a Samson Evolution Keymod Handguard. May be configured with any AR-style handguard.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip for bracing against shooting supports.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- ‘Lower’ magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging and are Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
- ‘Upper’ receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- Multi-Magazine Interface functions interchangeably with M110, SR25, DPMS and Magpul®-style magazines and AICS magazines (works with some M-14 magazines); two 10-round Magpul® PMAG® magazines included.
- Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5.0 lbs.; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with 5/16′-24 thread for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the bolt shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° reversible safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- Ruger® Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock.
Model No.: 18010
Caliber: 243 Win
Stock: Folding, Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height
Barrel: Cold Hammer- Forged, 5R Rifling
Barrel Length: 26.00”
Folded Length: 36.60”
Overall Length: 44.25” – 47.75”
Weight: 11.00 lbs.
Length of Pull: 12.00”- 15.50”
Sugg. Retail: $1,399.00