Ruger Precision 338 Lapua Bolt-Action Rifle, 26″ BBL w/Muzzle Brake, Precision MSR Stock, 5rd – Ruger 18080
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
- Ruger® Precision MSR stock features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
- Heavy-contour (.875″ at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision® Rifle Magnum Muzzle Brake with tunable compensator to effectively reduce recoil and muzzle jump.
- 18″ free-float handguard is made of hard anodized aluminum and features Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- Ambidextrous manual safety for left- or right-handed lever manipulation.
- 30 MOA Picatinny rail secured with six, # 8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- “Upper” receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body. Bolt body is nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability.
- Barrels can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using headspace gauges.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip when bracing against shooting supports.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16″-24 thread pattern for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the Ruger Precision® Rifle Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- “Lower” magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and are Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° ambidextrous safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- Handguard includes integral QD sling attachment points to eliminate the need for additional adaptors, a target-style flat bottom that improves stability and an integral bottom 1.50″ dovetail that is compatible with RRS S.O.A.R. and similar QD systems.
- Also includes: two, 5-round AI-Style magazines.
FAMILY: Precision Rifle Series
MODEL: Precision Rifle
ACTION: Bolt Action
CALIBER/GAUGE: 338 Lapua
FINISH TYPE: Black
STOCK: Collapsible / Folding Stock
STOCK/GRIPS: Ruger Precision MSR Stock
OVERALL LENGTH: 49.0″ – 52.5″
# OF MAGAZINES: 2
MAG DESCRIPTION: 5 rd. AI-Style
SIGHT TYPE: None
THREAD PATTERN: 3/4×24
SPECIAL: Threaded Barrel Model
WEIGHT: 15.2 lbs.
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 19.35 lbs.
SAFETY FEATURES: Ambidextrous Manual Safety
ADDL INFO: 18″ Free-Float M-LOK Handguard
ADDL INFO: Ruger Magnum Muzzle Brake
ADDL INFO: 30 MOA Picatinny Rail
MFG MODEL NO: 18080