Ruger Precision Bolt-Action 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle, 24″ BBL W/ Hybrid Brake, 15″ M-LOK Handguard, Precision MSR Stock, 10rd – Ruger 18029
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- Patented multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines (works with some M14 magazines).
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable, with a trigger pull range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
- Ruger Precision® MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
- Medium-contour (.75″ at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision® Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
- 15″ aluminum free-float handguard is black hard-coat anodized aluminum and features Magpul® M-LOK® slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- Ambidextrous manual safety for left- or right-handed lever manipulation.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with # 8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- “Upper” receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body. Bolt body is nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability.
- Barrel can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using headspace gauges.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip when bracing against shooting supports.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16″-24 thread pattern for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the Ruger Precision® Rifle Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- “Lower” magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and are Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° ambidextrous safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- Also includes: two, 10-round Magpul® PMAG® magazines.
FAMILY: Precision Rifle Series
MODEL: Precision Rifle
ACTION: Bolt Action
CALIBER/GAUGE: 6.5 Creedmoor
FINISH: Matte Black
FINISH TYPE: Black
STOCK: Collapsible / Folding Stock
STOCK/GRIPS: Ruger Precision MSR Stock
OVERALL LENGTH: 43.25″ – 46.75″
CAPACITY: 10 rd.
# OF MAGAZINES: 2
MAG DESCRIPTION: 10 rd.
SPECIAL: Threaded Barrel Model
WEIGHT: 10.7 lbs.
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 14.3 lbs.
SAFETY FEATURES: Reversible AR Style Selector
ADDL INFO: 15″ Free-Float M-LOK Handguard
ADDL INFO: Hybrid Muzzle Brake
ADDL INFO: Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud
MFG MODEL NO: 18029