Ruger Redhawk .41 Rem Mag Revolver, 2.75 inch, Hardwood Grip, Stainless Steel Finish, 6 Rd – Ruger 5034
The Ruger Redhawk revolver was Ruger’s first double-action revolver specifically designed for the powerful .44 Magnum cartridge. It embodies many advanced features such as a “triple-locking” cylinder, a unique “single spring” mechanism for relatively lighter trigger pull, replaceable front sights and adjustable rear sights, with an all-stainless steel construction. The Redhawk features a triple-locking cylinder, single spring mechanism for easy sighting. The Redhawk comes in a stainless steel construction and features a transfer bar. The Redhawk also features a hard plastic case to hold your Redhawk in.
- Single-spring mechanism allows for a smooth, light trigger pull.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Easy sighting with readily replaceable, colored insert front blade sight and adjustable rear sight with white outline.
- Rugged stainless steel construction with no side plates, is designed specifically to handle powerful magnum loads through extra metal in top strap, sidewalls and barrel mounting areas.
- Patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.