Ruger Security-9 9mm Semi-Auto Pistol, 4″ Barrel, Two 15rd Magazines, Turquoise Grip Frame – Ruger 3821
- Compact for easy concealment, the mid-sized Security-9® is designed to fit a variety of available holsters and concealed carry options.
- Rugged construction with blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and barrel and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Precision machined, hard coated aluminum chassis with full-length guide rails.
- The Secure Action used in the LCP® II and Security-9® is derived from the reliable and proven hammer-fired LCP® fire control system. The Secure Action combines the smooth trigger pull of the LCP® with the short, crisp feel and positive reset of a single action.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Dovetailed, high-visibility sight system with drift adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight. Sights can be easily changed out for different color options (available separately).
- Internal, Secure Action hammer provides strong ignition force yet allows for easier slide racking when compared with many striker-fired pistols. Front cocking serrations enable positive slide manipulation.
- Safety features include bladed trigger safety; manual safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Safe, easy takedown with no special tools or trigger pull.
- Also includes: two alloy steel magazines.
FAMILY: Security Series
TYPE: Semi-Auto Pistol
FINISH: Black Oxide
FINISH TYPE: Black
FRAME: Polymer Frame
STOCK/GRIPS: Turquoise Cerakote Frame
OVERALL LENGTH: 7.24″
CAPACITY: 15 + 1
# OF MAGAZINES: 2
MAG DESCRIPTION: 15 rd. Steel Mags
SIGHTS: Drift Adjustable 3-Dot
SIGHT TYPE: Adjustable Sights
WEIGHT: 23.7 oz.
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 2.4 lbs.
SAFETY FEATURES: Bladed Trigger Safety
ADDL INFO: Internal, Secure-Action Hammer
ADDL INFO: Textured Grip Frame
ADDL INFO: Front Cocking Serrations
MFG MODEL NO: 3821