Ruger Single Seven .327 Federal Mag Revolver, 3-3/4 Inch Barrel, Stainless, Birdshead Gripframe, Black Laminate Grips – Ruger 8163
NEW FOR 2017!
The new Ruger Single Seven is a revolver that’s based on the New Model Single Six revolver with a seven shot unfluted cylinder. This revolver is chambered in .327 Federal Magnum and is available in a new Birdshead Gripframe and 3-3/4″ Barrel!
The new Single Seven series is built on stainless steel frames with hardwood grips that include Ruger’s silver medallion.
Chambered for .327 Federal Magnum, the Single Seven is an extremely versatile family of revolvers. In addition to .327 Mag, these revolvers can shoot .32 H&R Magnum, .32 S&W Long and .32 ACP, opening the door to a wide spread of loads and power levels to choose from.
- FAMILY:Single Seven Series
- MODEL:Single Seven
- ACTION:Single Action
- STOCK/FRAME:Steel Frame
- STOCK/GRIPS:Black Laminate
- WEIGHT:32 oz.
- CALIBER/GAUGE:327 Federal Magnum
- SAFETY:Transfer Bar
- ADDL INFO:Birdshead Gripframe
- ADDL INFO:Can also fire 32H&R Mag
- ADDL INFO:32 S&W Long,and 32 S&W (Short)
- GUN CASE:Plastic
- EXCLUSIVE:LIPSEY’S EXCLUSIVE