Sig Sauer P220 45 ACP Semi-Auto Pistol, Factory Certified Pre-Owned (C.P.O.), Nitron Frame, 8-RD – Sig Sauer UD220-45-B1 a
Please Note: This is a Certified Pre-Owned model, and the pictures shown here are factory photos, NOT the actual firearm being sold! This model has two magazines and Contrast Sights.
The modern SIG SAUER® pistol story began with the P220®. In 1976 the .45 ACP P220 was introduced and quickly became recognized as one of “the most accurate 45s right out of the box.” Since that time the P220 has earned an enviable record in hot spots around the world. The P220 features a stainless steel slide machined from barstock and coated with a durable, wear-resistant Nitron® finish, light-weight alloy frame with integral accessory rail, and the SIG SAUER® four-point safety system of decocking lever, patented automatic firing pin safety block, safety intercept notch, and trigger bar disconnector.
The legendary SIG SAUER® quality is what law enforcement professionals around the world rely on When It Counts. The Certified Pre-Owned SIG SAUER pistols have been “Duty Tested” protecting communities across the country.
Traded in by law enforcement agencies for new SIG SAUER pistols, these pre-owned SIG SAUER pistols go through a stringent Factory Certification process. Each pistol is stripped, refitted with original factory parts where needed, cleaned, lubricated, function tested and hand-inspected by a SIG SAUER factory technician. That’s your guarantee of the legendary SIG SAUER quality.
Certified Pre Owned SIG SAUER Pistols cannot be purchased directly by consumers from the SIG SAUER factory. Please contact your local Sig Sauer dealer to inquire about models and availability in your area.
• Each Factory Certified Pre-Owned SIG SAUER comes with a one-year warranty from SIG SAUER. Only the Factory Certified Pre-Owned SIG SAUER pistols carry a one-year warranty backed by SIG SAUER. Make sure the used Sig pistol you are purchasing is a Certified Pre-Owned SIG SAUER.
• Factory Certified Pre-Owned SIG SAUER pistols are packaged in a red SIG SAUER pistol box and wrapped in plastic for protection. Also included in the case is an owner’s manual stamped “PRE-OWNED” in red, and a cable lock.
• Each Factory Certified Pre-Owned SIG SAUER pistol comes with 2 standard capacity magazines.
• The condition of a Factory Certified Pre-Owned SIG SAUER pistol will vary depending on the amount of wear, such as that caused by a holster or rings, and that condition will be reflected in the retail price. Please note that dings, holster and ring wear are not covered under the one-year factory warranty.
• To maintain the tolerances and performance standards of a SIG SAUER pistol, the hard anodize alloy frames are not re-anodized.”