Smith & Wesson 460XVR .460 S&W Revolver, 8.38″ Barrel, 5-Round, Stainless – Smith & Wesson 163460
• Removable, Interchangeable Compensator
• The Highest Velocity Revolver in the World – 2330 FPS/200 Grain!
• The Most Powerful .45 Caliber Revolver In the World – 2400 lbs/ft!
• If You Zero its Sights at 200 Yards You Will Bag Your Buck with a Center Hold 0-250 Yards with No Hold Over! Just Center It and Fire. The 460XVR Will Do The Rest
• Gain Twist Rifled Barrel for Superb Accuracy
• Lighter Loads That The 460 Will Also Fire Include .45 Colt and .454 Casull
• Incredibly Low Perceived Recoil For All Loads
We all grew up hearing the phrase, “Faster than a speeding bullet…,” but not when it is fired from Smith & Wesson’s new Model 460XVR, with the highest muzzle velocity of any production revolver on earth. The Model 460XVR is so revolutionary that it required an entirely new designation…XVR, X-treme Velocity Revolver.
Starting with their Extra Large Frame, the Smith & Wesson engineers worked to deliver maximum velocity – over 2,300 feet per second – to reach the target faster than ever before. The 460XVR™ has interchangeable compensators to accommodate every load and its “gain-twist” rifled barrel means superb long-range accuracy (beyond 200 yards) with every shot! Only Smith & Wesson could deliver this much power, this much velocity and this much accuracy in a precision, production revolver.
MANUFACTURER: Smith and Wesson
FAMILY: 460 Series
ACTION: Double / Single Action
CALIBER/GAUGE: 460 S&W Magnum
FINISH: Satin Stainless
FRAME: Steel Frame
STOCK/GRIPS: Black Synthetic
BARREL: 8 1/2″
OVERALL LENGTH: 15″
SIGHTS: Interchangeable / Adjustable
WEIGHT: 72.5 Oz.
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 8.35 lbs.
SAFETY FEATURES: Internal Lock
ADDL INFO: Compensator to Reduce Recoil
ADDL INFO: X-Large Frame
MFG MODEL NO: 163460