Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 Compact Optics Ready 9MM Semi-Auto Pistol, 3.6″ Barrel, 15-RD, Optics Ready Slide – Smith & Wesson 13144
The M&P M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and a low barrel bore axis for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach.
- Optics ready slide
- Seven mounting plates included
- Ambidextrous thumb safety model available
- Picatinny-style rail
- Forward slide cocking serrations
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control
- New M&P M2.0 trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset
- Accurate 1 in 10″ twist M&P® M2.0™ barrel
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish
MANUFACTURER: Smith and Wesson
FAMILY: M&P Series
MODEL: M&P9 M2.0 Compact Optics Ready
TYPE: Semi-Auto Pistol
ACTION: Double Action Only
SLIDE: Stainless Steel
FINISH: Armornite (Black)
FINISH TYPE: Other Finish
FRAME: Polymer Frame
OVERALL LENGTH: 7.25″
CAPACITY: 15 + 1
# OF MAGAZINES: 2
MAG DESCRIPTION: 15 rd.
SIGHTS: Fixed Steel White Dot Tall
SIGHT TYPE: Fixed Sights
WEIGHT: 25.8 oz.
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 2.7 lbs.
SAFETY FEATURES: Thumb Safety
ADDL INFO: Optics Ready Slide
ADDL INFO: Thumb Safety
ADDL INFO: 7 Mounting Plates Included
MFG MODEL NO: 13144