Wilson Combat Protector Carbine 300 HAM’R AR-15 Semi-Auto Rifle, 16.25″ Barrel, Coyote Tan Receiver & Barrel – Wilson Combat TR-PC-300H-CT
The PROTECTOR series AR carbine and pistols from Wilson Combat have been designed from the ground up to offer true rifle performance in a Tactical AR package. The heart of every PROTECTOR is our Wilson Combat Match-Grade precision button rifled barrel-renowned in the firearms community as one of the most accurate AR barrels on the market that is mated to a Black Nitride treated Mil-Spec bolt carrier group with MPI inspected Carpenter 158 bolt for impressible long-term reliability.
Using a CNC-Machined, Mil-Spec forged upper and lower receiver set, the PROTECTOR series AR Carbines and Pistols are lightweight and fast handling. The free-floating and rugged Wilson Combat M-LOK® handguard has a slim, ergonomic profile that has ample rail and attachment surface and shields the black nitride finished non-adjustable gas block. Our durable and low-signature Armor-Tuff coating is individually applied to the receiver and barrel for a professional and practical, custom style finishing touch.
The Wilson Combat Match-Grade, precision button rifled stainless steel barrels are tested for accuracy and finished off with our Q-Comp muzzle device that provides excellent recoil control without exacerbating blast back to the operator. The Wilson Combat exclusive 2-stage Tactical Trigger unit is utilized for a trouble-free, superior, crisp trigger pull every time with a modular construction that simplifies takedown and cleaning after high round count training sessions. Ergonomic comfort features like our machined aluminum Tactical Trigger Guard, Wilson Combat/BCM pistol grip and a Wilson-Rogers Super-Stoc (Carbine versions only) complete this high performing package that is tailored to the needs of military, law enforcement or the well-armed civilian.
300 HAM’R Details:
The 300 HAM’R® was developed with one thing in mind, OPTIMAL TERMINAL PERFORMANCE. It offers near .308 Winchester effectiveness on game animals with amazing accuracy and low recoil in the lightweight and compact WC15 platform. Terminal performance testing on over 2000 Texas feral hogs and various game animals as large as 800 pounds has proven it to kill much more effectively than the 6.5 Grendel, 6.8 SPC, 7.62×39 or 300 Blackout. Due to the optimization of bullet weight to barrel twist, accuracy has proven to be outstanding. Sub one-inch groups are the norm with multiple bullet choices for varying applications such as hunting, target shooting and tactical use. Undoubtedly the 300 HAM’R will be compared to the popular 300 BLACKOUT or 7.62×39 and as the comparison charts below indicate, ballistics of the 300 HAM’R far exceeds the 300 BLACKOUT and 7.62×39 in both velocity and energy when utilizing 95-150gr bullets.
- The 300 HAM’R has 18% more retained velocity, 40% more energy and a 56% flatter trajectory than the 300 BLACKOUT at 200 yards!
- Enhanced reliability due to the longer gas systems, 16.25” is mid-gas and the 18”/20” are intermediate gas system.
- Any AR15 platform rifle can be converted to 300 HAM’R with a simple barrel change and the use of 300 Blackout magazines.
- The 300 HAM’R 1-11.25, 1-13, or 1-15 twist match grade barrels are optimized for accuracy with 95gr to 150gr bullets from 8″ to 20″ barrel lengths.
- Factory Starline and SIG produced 300 HAM’R cases are available, but cases can be made from common and available 5.56/.223 cases.
- The 300 HAM’R has a 300 FPS velocity and 400 FP energy advantage over the 300 BLACKOUT at the muzzle.
- 300 HAM’R rifle and pistol barrels are available in 8″, 11.3″, 14.7″, 16.25”, 18” and 20” lengths with different profiles.
- Forged Upper (Flat-Top) and Lower Receiver with Integral Trigger Guard
- Wilson Combat LE Profile Match Grade Barrel
- Mid Length Gas System with Lo-Profile Gas Block
- 5/8×24 Threaded Muzzle with Q-Comp
- Wilson Combat 10.4” M-LOK® Rail
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst Gunfighter Grip, Black
- Wilson/Rogers Super-Stoc®
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2, 4#
- Premium Bolt Carrier Assembly, Black Nitride
- Standard Buffer with Standard Mil-Spec Buffer Spring
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Upper/Lower Receivers
Brand Wilson Combat
Category Tactical Rifles
Caliber 300 HAM’R
Stock Finish Black
Sights None, Optic Ready
Muzzle Flash Hider
Grips BCM Starburst Gunfighter
Receiver Finish Tan
Receiver Material Aluminum
Stock Description Wilson / Rogers Super Stoc
Stock Finish Group Black
Stock Material Synthetic
Weight 6.10 lbs
Barrel Description Stainless Steel Match Grade
Barrel Finish Tan
Barrel Length 16.25″