Windham Weaponry R22FSFSL-224 .224 Valkyrie AR-15 Semi-Auto Rifle, 22″ Fluted/ Threaded Barrel, 15″ Forend, ADJ. Stock
After months of testing, fine-tuning and preparations, Windham Weaponry has launched the Windham Weaponry .224 Valkyrie! This long-range sharpshooter features a 22″ fluted & threaded stainless steel barrel, and is a legitimate 1,000 yard rifle. Other features of the .224 Valkyrie rifle include a Luth-AR Buttstock with adjustable buttplate and cheekrest, a 15″ Windham Weaponry Free-Float Forend, and a Hogue Overmolded Beavertail Grip. This rifle is optics ready out of the box, perfect for any long range scope.
Windham Weaponry’s R22 rifle features a flattop receiver forged from 7075 T6 aluminum with an aluminum trigger guard, and a manual lever safety with dual-sided indicator markings. It uses a gas impingement system, and features a fluted 416R stainless steel barrel with 1:7″ twist, 1/2″x28 tpi threads, and a muzzle protector. This optic-ready rifle has a Windham’s 15″ free-float railed handguard, and Hogue beavertail pistol grip. It is fitted with a Luth-AR buttstock with an adjustable buttplate and cheekrest. This 224 Valkyrie model has a 22″ barrel, black hardcoat anodized receiver with laser-engraved caliber identification, and black furniture. It includes one 5-round magazine, black web sling, and comes packaged in a hard plastic gun case.
All rifles from Windham weaponry feature a Lifetime Transferable Warranty for any and all manufacturer defects in material and workmanship.
- SKU: R22FSFSL-224
- Caliber: .224 Valkyrie
- Action: Semi-Automatic Gas Impingement System
- Capacity: 5 +1 – Ships with one 5 Round Magazine
- Safety: Manual Lever with Indicator Markings on Both Sides of Receiver
- Receiver: Flat Top Type Upper Receiver with Laser Engraved Caliber
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aircraft Aluminum with Aluminum Trigger Guard
- Receiver Finish: Hardcoat Black Anodize Finish
- Bolt Material:Carpenter 158 Steel
- Barrel: 22″ Fluted – Threaded (1/2″ x 28 T.P.I.) for various muzzle devices. Inc. muzzle protector.
- Barrel Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Rifling: 1 in 7″ – Right Hand Twist
- Stock: Luth-AR Buttstock with adjustable buttplate and cheekrest
- Forend: Windham Weaponry 15″ Free-Float Forend
- Pistol Grip: Hogue Overmolded Beavertail Grip
- Rear Sight: None – Ready for optics or other type accessory sights
- Front Sight: None – Ready for accessory sights on Railed Forend
- Weight: 8.7 lbs. without magazine
- Length: 40.25″
- Packaging: Hard Plastic Gun Case with Black Web Sling & Operators Manual